Friday, March 6, 2009

One Day Left!!!!!


The top picture above is showing both of my bags fully packed and ready for Belize. The bottom picture is an "exploded" view of both bags showing the entirety of their contents.

Well, I have one full day left here in beautiful Colorado until I get on a bus at my school en route to DIA to board a plane that will eventually land me in Belize City. There begins the actual adventure, because as most of you know the adventure started way back in September for this trip, that I have spent the past 6 months in preparation for.

As I speak, some of my classmates are in other cities performing in sports tournaments for our school and they are planning on getting back late Saturday night so they have all been fully packed for a couple days now, whereas I finished packing just this afternoon.

I also think you would like to know that I was able to raise sufficient funds just in time for the total amount deadline that was set for this past Monday. I cannot give enough thanks to those who have supported me both prayerfully and financially. I cannot wait to get there but I also cannot wait to get back so that I can share my experiences with you both through stories and through pictures, which I plan to take a whole lot of.

Until next time,
Ben Means

No comments: